Innotrac Corporation Moves Into New Corporate Headquarters And Opens A New Warehouse
ATLANTA, Feb. 1 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Innotrac Corporation (Nasdaq: INOC), a leading full-service provider of product fulfillment, order processing, and customer care services for direct-to-consumer marketers, recently completed the move into new corporate headquarters at 6465 East Johns Crossing in Johns Creek, GA. The Johns Creek location is just north of downtown Atlanta and less than an hour from the Atlanta airport.
The new headquarters building is home for the Innotrac leadership, Information Technology, accounting, finance, sales and marketing teams. The 25,000 square foot office space is also home for some of Innotrac's client services and Human Resources teams, with other team members located on site at other facilities.
In addition to a new corporate headquarters, Innotrac also leased 115,000 square feet of space in Progress Distribution Center located near Highway 316 and Interstate 85 in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The facility can be expanded to 200,000 square feet.
Innotrac operates an integrated network of facilities nationwide totaling 2.3 million square feet of warehouse and production space. In addition to the facility just leased in the Atlanta area, Innotrac has 6 other facilities -- two in the Cincinnati market area, one near Chicago, one near Columbus, one in Reno, and a combined fulfillment and customer care center in Pueblo, Colorado."Our strategy was to select distribution center locations and build a national network that would allow us to offer our clients the most cost effective freight solutions," said Robert Toner, Senior Vice President of Logistics. "Our integrated network lets us offer a multi-facility fulfillment solution that gets orders to most consumers in 1-2 business days using standard shipping." CONTACT: Nancy Bergeron, Vice President Marketing Innotrac Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV