- Improved Productivity & Collaboration -- Leveraging Web 2.0 functionality, Astea Alliance helps companies connect and work collaboratively with partners, vendors, suppliers, customers and employees. With the new enterprise collaboration tools, vendor and third party management, dashboards, and embedded analytics, this release promotes the easy exchange of ideas and information throughout the service lifecycle ecosystem.
- Ease of Use and Personalized User Experience -- Redesigned and fresh user interface provides for sleek, simplistic and personalized navigation. Combining the user experience of the internet and office tools, this new user interface becomes the end user's personal landing page. This rich and innovative user interface leverages Microsoft®'s Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF). The interface supports tab management functionality, smart menus and a home page that can be personalized to meet an individual's unique needs to view the most relevant and up to date information in a single location.
- Easily Manage and Support a Company's Entire Service Ecosystem -- This new release also introduces the new Astea Alliance Third Party and Vendor Management module. This secure facility provides the ability for third party vendors and subcontractors to access the system and enables them to participate in the process of service delivery. By having the ability to manage and view both internal and external service technicians, with a single platform and dispatch console, companies can easily choose the best technician for every job while ensuring a consistent level of service. This new module seamlessly connects the service provider with partners and third party technicians eliminating duplicate data entry, easily communicating work order information and status updates, parts ordering and tracking, as well as accelerating invoice and payment once work is completed.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership -- Astea Alliance 10.0 introduces a new and flexible development environment, leveraging Microsoft® Visual Studio 2008. This new development environment makes it easy to build customizations and carry forward those customizations when upgrading to future releases of Astea Alliance. Astea has developed extensions, often referred to as "plug-ins", to the Visual Studio 2008 environment that speed development. Organizations can use Alliance Studio's powerful tools to define and update business rules, screens, menus, defaults, alerts and more. Users can add new functionality with user-defined fields or build entirely new screens.
- Enable and Support Continuous Process Improvement -- Astea Alliance introduces support for the ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework. ITIL provides a framework of best practice approaches which are intended to facilitate the delivery of high quality IT services. The enhancements in Astea Alliance 10.0 focus on what are seen as the core processes of ITIL: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Service Level Management, which form the basis of the day-to-day operations of a Call Center. With ITIL best practices built into the Astea Alliance application, organizations can further improve response time, minimize disruption, and ensure that standardized methods and procedures are used in order to minimize impact and to improve day-to-day operations.
Release Of Astea Alliance 10.0, The Most Comprehensive Release Enabling The Virtual And Connected Enterprise
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.