Webcast Alert: ICO, Inc. Announces 1st Quarter Fiscal Year 2010 Earnings Report
HOUSTON, Jan. 22 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- ICO, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICOC) announces the following Webcast:
What: First Quarter Fiscal Year 2010 Earnings
When: February 5, 2010 at 10:00 AM Central/ 11:00 AM Eastern
Where: http://www.icopolymers.comHow: Live over the Internet -- Simply log on to the web at the address above. Contact: Brad Leuschner of ICO, Inc. 713.351.4100 Investors may participate in the conference call by dialing 1-847-413-3235, passcode 26236658. A digital replay will be available one hour after the conference ends through May 5, 2010 by dialing 630-652-3044, passcode 26236658. With 20 locations in 9 countries, ICO produces custom polymer powders for rotational molding and other polymer related businesses, such as the textile, metal coating and masterbatch markets. ICO remains an industry leader in size reduction, compounding and other tolling services for plastic and non-plastic materials. ICO's Bayshore Industrial subsidiary produces specialty compounds, concentrates and additives primarily for the plastic film industry. Additional information about ICO, Inc. can be found on the Company's website at www.icopolymers.com. (Logo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20030509/ICOCLOGO) SOURCE ICO, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV