TRC To Host Conference Call To Discuss Second-Quarter Fiscal 2010 Financial Results On February 3
TRC Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRR) announced today that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Chris Vincze and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Tom Bennet will host a conference call on Wednesday, February 3 at 9:00 a.m. ET to discuss the financial results for its fiscal second quarter ended December 25, 2009.
Those who wish to listen to the conference call should visit the “ Investor Center” section of TRC’s website at www.TRCsolutions.com to access the live webcast. The call also may be accessed by dialing (877) 407-5790 or (201) 689-8328 prior to the start of the call. For interested individuals unable to join the live conference call, a webcast replay will be available on the Company’s website for approximately one year.
TRC creates and implements sophisticated and innovative solutions to the challenges facing America’s environmental, energy, and infrastructure markets. The Company also is a leading provider of engineering, consulting, and construction management services to commercial and government customers across the country. For more information, visit TRC’s website at www.TRCsolutions.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV