Howard E. Chase To Assume Role Of Chairman Of The Board Of Patient Safety Technologies, Inc.
NEWTOWN, Pa., Jan. 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Patient Safety Technologies, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: PSTX) announced today that Howard E. Chase will assume the role of Chairman of the Board of Directors. Mr. Chase replaces Steven H. Kane, who has resigned as Chairman in order to more fully focus his efforts on fulfilling his role as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company. "I am confident that Howard will provide solid leadership and direction both to the Board of Directors and to the Company. I look forward to working with him to ensure that Patient Safety Technologies continues in its role as market leader and innovator," added Mr. Kane.
Commenting on his appointment, Mr. Chase said: "I'm very pleased to assume the role of Chairman of our Board at a moment of great opportunity for the Company and look forward to working with and supporting Mr. Kane in executing management's plan to make the adoption of our SurgiCount technology the standard of care in the world of surgery."
About Patient Safety Technologies, Inc. and SurgiCount Medical, Inc.
Patient Safety Technologies, Inc., through its wholly owned operating subsidiary SurgiCount Medical, Inc., provides the Safety-Sponge™ System, a system designed to improve the standard of patient care and reduce healthcare costs by preventing the occurrence of surgical sponges and other foreign objects from being left inside patients after surgery. RFOs are among one of the most common surgical errors.For more information, contact SurgiCount at (951) 587-6201, or visit www.surgicountmedical.com. SOURCE Patient Safety Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV