United Community Bancorp Announces Cash Dividend
LAWRENCEBURG, Ind., Jan. 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- United Community Bancorp (the "Company") (Nasdaq: UCBA) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share, payable on or about February 26, 2010 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 8, 2010.
United Community MHC, the Company's mutual holding company parent, will waive receipt of the dividend.
United Community Bancorp is the parent company of United Community Bank. United Community Bank is a federally chartered savings bank offering traditional services and products from its main office and five branch offices in Dearborn County, Indiana.
SOURCE United Community Bancorp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV