NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Anadarko Petroleum (APC) price target raised at Credit Suisse to $69 from $64. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates set at -$1.16 and $0.56, respectively. Outperform rating.
Anadarko Petroleum (APC) upgraded at Barclays to Overweight from Equal Weight. Analysts said strong development pipeline likely to lead to superior growth through 2016. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates set at -$1.28 and $1.10, respectively. Price target lifted by $2 to $82.
Alliant Technologies (ATK) downgraded at Credit Suisse to Neutral from Outperform to reflect a possible wind-down of the Constellation Program. Price target sunk to $87 from $101. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates lowered to $8.80 and $8.65, respectively.Caterpillar (CAT) upgraded at UBS from Sell to Neutral. $54 price target. Estimates also raised, to reflect higher production rates. Illinois Tool Works (ITW) upgraded at Barclays to Equal Weight from Underweight. Price target maintained at $48. 2010 EPS estimate set at $2.70. Nabors (NBR) upgraded at Credit Suisse to Outperform from Neutral. Tightening conditions in the market should benefit NBR given premium rig fleet. Price target surged to $30 from $22. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates raised to $1.32 and $1.20, respectively. Netflix (NFLX) estimates, target raised at Citigroup. Shares of NFLX now seen reaching $63. Estimates also increased, to match the company's new guidance. Hold rating. Netflix (NFLX) upgraded at FBR to Outperform. $71 price target. Estimates also raised, as the streaming product has helped to keep churn low while cutting distribution costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV