Integrated Electrical Services Announces Fiscal 2010 First Quarter Earnings Release And Conference Call Schedule
HOUSTON, Jan. 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: IESC) announced today that it will release its fiscal 2010 first quarter results on Tuesday, February 9, 2010 after the market closes. In conjunction with the release, the Company has scheduled a conference call, which will be broadcast live over the Internet, for Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time.
What: Integrated Electrical Services Fiscal 2010 First Quarter Earnings Call When: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 at 9:30 a.m. EST / 8:30 CST How: Live via phone – By dialing 480-629-9725, or live over the Internet – by logging onto the web at: Where: http://www.ies-co.com
For those who cannot listen to the live call, a telephonic replay will be available through February 17, 2010 and may be accessed by calling 303-590-3030 and using the pass code 4206569#. An archive of the webcast will be available after the call for a period of 60 days on http://www.ies-co.com .
Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. is a leading national provider of electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial and residential markets. From office buildings to wind farms to housing developments, IES designs, builds and maintains electrical and communications systems for a diverse array of customers, projects and locations. For more information about IES, please visit www.ies-co.com.
Contact: Randy Guba, CFO Integrated Electrical Services, Inc. 713-860-1500 Ken Dennard / firstname.lastname@example.org Karen Roan / email@example.com DRG&E / 713-529-6600
SOURCE Integrated Electrical Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV