- Percent of Recovery Act dollars in 2009 that reached contractors and subcontractors that create jobs: 25% ( $68.75 Billion)
- Percent of Recovery Act dollars in 2009 that did not leave Washington, but are likely to reach contractors in 2010: 75% ( $206.25 Billion)
- Estimated number of jobs funded by the Recovery Act to date: 509,025
- Number of Recovery Act jobs forecasted in 2010: 1.1 Million
- Government spending relative to GDP in 2010: $5.5 trillion, or almost 50% of GDP -- an all time high
State Of The Union: Recovery Measures Will Reach Main Street And Contractors In 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.