5. Asus Eee PC T91
Size: 8.9 inches by 6.4 inches
Price: $455 to $549
Pros: Asus has been a pioneer of netbooks, small computers that are less powerful but more portable than laptops. This netbook tablet has all the expected features, including a fold-flat display and a 8.9-inch touch screen, at a very affordable price.Cons: As with any netbook, the Asus Eee has a smaller-than-average keyboard. The small screen also makes touch errors more likely. An integrated three-cell battery means you can't extend its run time by upgrading. But the most significant disadvantage is that Asus hasn't been able to launch its Windows 7 version, which may arrive later this year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV