4. Amazon Kindle DX
Size: 10.4 inches by 7.2 inches
Pros: Although the larger Amazon (AMZN) Kindle's size is comparable to those of other tablets, it's significantly lighter, weighing slightly more than a pound. The Kindle is clearly the winner when it comes to presenting text on its 9.7-inch screen. The device is easy to use and ready to go right out of the box. And you don't need a wireless account because Amazon covers the connection charge for Kindle users.Cons: An electronic reader offers a fraction of the features of a laptop computer. Although the Kindle allows users to access Web sites with minimal graphics, such as Google and Wikipedia, its browsing capability is limited. And forget watching TV or movies. For now, the Kindle is strictly black-and-white and text-only.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV