2. Lenovo ThinkPad X200 Tablet
Size: 11.6 inches by 10.1 inches
Pros: Although it offers many of the same features as the Dell Latitude XT2, it's significantly cheaper. Like the Latitude, it has a swiveling 12.1-inch screen that allows it to convert from a laptop to a tablet. Lenovo's "palm-rejection technology" makes sure the weight of your hand doesn't register when you're writing on the screen. While the standard model has some touch screen capabilities, you can upgrade to a multitouch panel, which registers two-fingered gestures to pan, zoom, rotate and right click. The "elite" model of the ThinkPad X200, which costs $300 more, features a special screen that can be used in direct sunlight. Like the Dell Latitude, you can boost its security with a fingerprint reader.Cons: Controlling the curser may take some adjustment for users who are new to Lenovo, whose computers use a "TrackPoint" stick rather than the popular touchpad. As with other tablets, heavy users will probably want to upgrade the battery and system memory, making the Lenovo less of a bargain.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV