Moog Inc. Announces First Quarter 2010 Earnings Webcast On February 1, 2010
EAST AURORA, N.Y., Jan. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A and MOG.B) will release its first quarter fiscal 2010 earnings for the period ended January 2, 2010 on Monday February 1, 2010. In conjunction with this release, Moog will host a conference call beginning at 10:00 a.m. ET, which will be simultaneously broadcast live over the Internet. Bob Brady, Chairman and CEO, and John Scannell, CFO, will host the call.
Listeners can access the conference call live over the Internet at: http://www.moog.com/investors/communications/. Please allow 15 minutes prior to the call to visit the site to download and install any necessary audio software.
Supplemental data will be available on the website approximately 60 minutes prior to the call and will be archived for 30 days.
Moog Inc. is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision control components and systems. Moog's high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial machinery, wind turbines, marine and medical equipment. Additional information about the company can be found at www.moog.com.SOURCE Moog Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV