Mastech Holdings, Inc. To Discuss Fourth Quarter 2009 Financial Results On February 3, 2010
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mastech Holdings, Inc. (NYSE Amex: MHH) ("Mastech"), a national provider of Information Technology Staffing services, has scheduled a conference call to discuss the results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2009. The conference call will occur on Wednesday, February 3, 2010, at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time and will be hosted by Mr. Thomas B. Moran, CEO, and Mr. Jack Cronin, CFO.
The call will be webcast live on the Internet at www.mastech.com via the Investor Relations section. Investors should log on 10 minutes prior to the start of the program.
A replay of the call will be available for 7 days following its conclusion. Domestic callers can access the replay by dialing 877-660-6853 and entering account number 337 and conference number 343611. International callers can access the replay by dialing 201-612-7415 and entering the same account number 337 and conference number 343611. The webcast will be available for 7 days on Mastech's corporate website.
About Mastech Holdings, Inc.:Leveraging the power of 20 years of IT experience, Mastech (NYSE Amex: MHH) provides Information Technology Staffing services in the disciplines which drive today's business operations. More information about Mastech can be found at Mastech's website: www.mastech.com. SOURCE Mastech Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV