Open-Silicon Joins Power Forward Initiative
About Power Forward Initiative
The Power Forward Initiative, which has more than 40 member companies, is an industry initiative sponsored by Cadence Design Systems which has the goal of enabling the design and production of more power-efficient electronic devices. The initiative includes companies representing a broad cross section of the design chain including system, semiconductor, foundry, IP, EDA, ASIC and design services companies. CPF was contributed by Cadence to the Si2 Low Power Coalition in December 2006; CPF is a widely-deployed low-power intent standard in the industry and available from Si2. The Initiative has also published A Practical Guide to Low-Power Design – User experience with CPF which is aimed at educating the broad design marketplace in utilizing advanced low-power design techniques. The Guide is available free of charge at www.powerforward.org.
SOURCE Open-Silicon, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV