MutualFirst Financial Announces Annual Meeting Date
MUNCIE, Ind., Jan. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- MutualFirst Financial, Inc. (Nasdaq: MFSF), will hold its annual meeting of stockholders at the Bank's headquarters at 110 E. Charles Street, Muncie, Indiana on April 28, 2010 at 3:00 p.m. local time. The Record Date for voting has been set for March 1, 2010.
MutualFirst Financial, Inc. is the holding company for MutualBank, an Indiana-based financial institution with thirty-three full-service retail financial centers in Delaware, Elkhart, Grant, Kosciusko, Randolph, St. Joseph and Wabash Counties. MutualBank also has two Wealth Management and Trust offices located in Carmel and Crawfordsville, Indiana and a loan origination office in New Buffalo, Michigan. It is a leading residential lender in each of the market areas, provides a full range of financial services including wealth management and trust services, and Internet banking services. The Company is traded on NASDAQ under the symbol MFSF and can be found on the Internet at www.bankwithmutual.com.
SOURCE MutualFirst Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV