NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Apple's (AAPL) expected launch this week of a much rumored tablet computing device is expected to do for media what iTunes did for music and the iPhone did for telecommunications.
Apple CEO Steve Jobs reportedly expects the tablet to bring great leaps of innovation to the media industry by repackaging and reselling media content. In fact, the new device apparently aims to bring media efficiency to homes by enabling multiple users to read news, watch television and read emails.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV