On Monday, UnitedHealth lost 16 cents, or 0.5%, to close at $33; Humana slid $1.44, or 2.8%, to $49.56; and Rehabcare added $1.07, or 3.6%, to $31.07.
Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY): Bristol-Myers, which Cramer owns for Action Alerts PLUS, was once health care stock Cramer still liked, along with WellPoint (WLP), which he said could go to $90 a share, and Covidien (COV).
On Monday, Bristol-Myers gave up 27 cents, or 1.1%, to $24.33; WellPoint closed up 45 cents or 0.7%, at $65.55; and Covidien added 3 cents to $50.78.
To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV