IPO Watch: Convio, FriendFinder
(IPO updated with FriendFinder and All American Pipeline deal.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Convio is attempting to go public ... again.
Convio, which provides software and other services that help nonprofit organizations raise money, said it expects to raise about $57.5 million in its initial public offering.
Convio did not reveal its expected price range or the number of shares it is offering.The company previously filed for an IPO in 2007, but canceled the deal citing "market conditions." Convio's clients include the American Red Cross, American Cancer Society, World Wildlife Fund, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals and Planned Parenthood Federation of America. FriendFinder, which operates adult entertainment and social networking Web sites, is also looking to raise $220 million in an IPO this week. The company expects to sell 20 million shares between $10 and $12 each. This would be one of the first social networking sites to go public, and could be a good indicator of how other companies like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn would fare.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV