Geeknet Sets Fourth Quarter And Year End 2009 Financial Results Release Date
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Jan. 25 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Geeknet, Inc. (Nasdaq: LNUX), the online network for the global geek community, today announced that it will report its financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2009 on Thursday, February 11, 2010. A conference call will be held that day at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET.
Live Dial In Information:
Live Dial In (Toll Free): (877) 407-8033Live Dial In (International): (201) 689-8033 A live audio webcast link will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company's corporate web site at geek.net/investors. A replay of the audio webcast will be available for 90 days. A dial in replay will be available until midnight on February 25, 2010. Dial In Replay Information: Replay Number (Toll Free): (877) 660-6853 Replay Number (International): (201) 612-7415 Replay Passcodes (both required for playback): Account #: 286 Conference ID #: 342802 ABOUT GEEKNET Geeknet, Inc. (NASDAQ: LNUX), is the online network for the global geek community. Our sites include SourceForge, Slashdot, ThinkGeek, Ohloh and freshmeat. We serve an audience of more than 40 million users* each month and provide the tech obsessed with content, culture, connections, commerce, and all the things that geeks crave. Want to learn more? Check out geek.net. (* October 2009 Unique Visitors 42M. Source: Google Analytics and Omniture) Geeknet is a trademark of Geeknet, Inc. SourceForge, Slashdot, ThinkGeek, Ohloh and freshmeat are registered trademarks of Geeknet, Inc. in the United States and other countries. SOURCE Geeknet, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV