Brian, you're now steering the S.S. Mailbag:
" Adam, thank you for the invitation to respond to your Biotech Stock Mailbag article of Jan. 19. Our company typically does not comment on analyst reports, blogs, etc., but there were two items in particular I felt required clarification. "First, you intimated that our ANX-530 market research data is biased. Our method for gathering market research is to conduct rigorous and anonymous analyses through respected third-party firms. This is done specifically to avoid making decisions based on optimistic or inadequate internal projections, which would serve neither us nor our investors. "Second, you cautioned your readers that Adventrx is 'running out of time' due to the introduction of generic forms of Taxotere. However, we know that all generic forms of Taxotere, as well as reformulations currently in patent litigation, contain polysorbate 80 (a detergent). Therefore, detergent-free ANX-514 is differentiated from both the branded drug (Taxotere) and its generic copies, regardless of when they may reach the market. We at Adventrx welcome scrutiny and we look forward to additional reports that may be published at TheStreet.com and other media channels."
Thanks, Brian, I'll take back the steering wheel now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV