NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Every night on "Mad Money," Jim Cramer offers market commentary and general investment advice, and he makes calls on specific stocks, both of his own choosing and in response to viewer requests. He relies on his many years of experience and strong track record, and he takes full responsibility for his calls.
Here we track some of his calls from the previous episode of "Mad Money" and find out, at least in the very short term, how the stocks are performing. Keep in mind that Cramer might not have been recommending that viewers take immediate action on a stock. And, of course, it's up to the individual investor to do his or her own homework.
That said, here's how some of the stocks that Cramer talked about on Tuesday's "Mad Money" show fared today.
Intel (INTC): Cramer's colleague Dan Fitzpatrick said based on its chart, Intel is a buy under $20 a share. Cramer agreed and called himself an "Intel-aholic." He said Intel, which he owns for his
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV