Southwest Bancorp, Inc. Announces Earnings Release Schedule
STILLWATER, Okla., Jan. 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Southwest Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: OKSB), ("Southwest"), today reported plans to release fourth quarter earnings after the market closes on Thursday, January, 28, 2010.
Southwest Bancorp is the financial holding company for Stillwater National Bank and Trust Company, Bank of Kansas, SNB Capital Corporation, Healthcare Strategic Support, Inc., and Business Consulting Group, Inc. Through its subsidiaries, Southwest offers commercial and consumer lending, deposit, and investment services, and specialized cash management, consulting, and other financial services from offices in Oklahoma, Texas, and Kansas, and on the Internet, through SNB DirectBanker®.
Southwest's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol OKSB. Southwest's public trust preferred securities are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol OKSBP.SOURCE Southwest Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV