Southwest Bancorp, Inc. Announces Earnings Release Schedule
STILLWATER, Okla., Jan. 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Southwest Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: OKSB), ("Southwest"), today reported plans to release fourth quarter earnings after the market closes on Thursday, January, 28, 2010.
Southwest Bancorp is the financial holding company for Stillwater National Bank and Trust Company, Bank of Kansas, SNB Capital Corporation, Healthcare Strategic Support, Inc., and Business Consulting Group, Inc. Through its subsidiaries, Southwest offers commercial and consumer lending, deposit, and investment services, and specialized cash management, consulting, and other financial services from offices in Oklahoma, Texas, and Kansas, and on the Internet, through SNB DirectBanker®.
Southwest's common stock is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol OKSB. Southwest's public trust preferred securities are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol OKSBP.SOURCE Southwest Bancorp, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV