NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "When the market sells off, you need a long term thesis to fall back on," Jim Cramer told viewers of his "Mad Money" TV Show Wednesday.
He said whether the markets are engaged in a routine pullback or are catching a cold from half way around the world, investors need to stick with the stocks they know are working.Such is the case today, he said, when not even a Republican win in Massachusetts could save the markets from Chinese economic policies. But regardless of the headlines, Cramer said investors need to always focus on the future, and he found the future in an article in the The New York Times.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV