One analyst who has been speaking with sources in Germany, said that a variety of investors -- for a variety of reasons -- may have decided to head back into solar on Tuesday, a marked contrast from the profit-taking that we have seen in recent days. However, there still is "absolutely no deal," the analyst said, adding, "there is still a lot of wood to chop in regards to the German solar subsidy program."
No deal, and no official word from the Germany government.
At least for one day, though, some bullish solar investors spoke up.
-- Reported by Eric Rosenbaum in New York.
>>See our new stock quote page. Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV