NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- "Some things make the markets go higher, some things make the markets go lower," Jim Cramer told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Monday.
In the case of today's special election in Massachusetts, Cramer said if the Republicans win, the markets are headed decidedly higher.Cramer called today's rally "the rally from tomorrow," as he and many expect a Republican upset in the Massachusetts Senate race. What does a Republican win mean for the markets? Plenty, he said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV