Next Wednesday's new product announcement is Apple's (AAPL) worst kept secret.
At this point, we all know that Apple will announce its new tablet computer. We know the Moscone Center has been rented. We know it's to be called iSlate. We know the media have been invited. Apple knows how to leak information in just such a way to create a feeding frenzy among tech reporters and gizmo enthusiasts.
While many tech blogs are focusing on the possible specs for the new device, the majority of mainstream analysts and investors following Apple -- while enthusiastic about the new product - are taking a more measured approach.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV