Club Bud Re-Emerges As The Premier Olympic Winter Games Party Destination
ST. LOUIS, Jan. 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Club Bud, host of the hottest parties in Beijing and Torino, will reclaim its place on top of the Olympic Winter Games party podium in Vancouver. Budweiser, the official beer of the U.S. Olympic Team and a supporter of the Olympic Movement since 1984, will be the center of the Olympic Games social scene for five nights in February.
Torino introduced the world to Club Bud in 2006 with a six-story pyramid-shaped nightclub. Club Bud kept the party going in Beijing with 360 degree video screens, an electrifying dance floor and an outdoor pool. In February 2010, Club Bud will transform the famed Commodore Ballroom into the place for athletes, celebrities and some lucky fans to celebrate the Olympic spirit in style.
Club Bud will be located on pedestrian-friendly Granville Street in the heart of Vancouver's entertainment district. The 19,000-square foot, 1,000-person capacity, multi-level venue will feature a concert stage, elevated seating, several bar and lounge areas and the legendary 2,646-square foot sprung dance floor. Adult partygoers will enjoy live DJs and three separate bar areas will offer distinct atmospheres to enjoy a cold Budweiser with friends.
Club Bud will host themed evenings, with doors opening at 9 p.m. A red carpet entrance will welcome Olympians to the exclusive events on:
- Friday, February 19; Burton Party
- Saturday, February 20; NHL® Party
- Thursday, February 25; Budweiser Party
- Friday, February 26; Under Armour Party
- Saturday, February 27; lululemon athletica Party
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV