While that may seem uninteresting logistics to some, the Wall Street Journal reported that the jockeying was "no accident" and "turned heads on Wall Street." Bloomberg followed up on Monday, saying that while Morgan Stanley had its "worst year ever" in 2009, as Goldman reported blockbuster earnings, 2010 may be "a different story."
Wednesday will provide the first evidence as to whether such predictions are correct.
-- Written by Lauren Tara LaCapra in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV