HF Financial Corp. Cancels Second Quarter Fiscal 2010 Conference Call And Webcast
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Jan. 15 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- HF Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: HFFC), today announced the cancellation of its conference call and webcast initially planned to be held on Tuesday, January 26, 2010. Due to low investor participation the company has determined that it will no longer hold quarterly earnings conference calls and webcasts. The company will issue a post-market earnings release on January 25, 2010.
About HF Financial
HF Financial Corp., based in Sioux Falls, SD, is the parent company for financial service companies, including Home Federal Bank, Mid America Capital Services, Inc., dba Mid America Leasing Company, Hometown Investment Services, Inc. and HF Financial Group, Inc. As of September 30, 2009, the Company had total assets of $1.2 billion and stockholders' equity of $70.5 million. The Company is the largest publicly traded savings association headquartered in South Dakota, with 33 offices in 19 communities, which includes a location in Marshall, Minnesota. Internet banking is also available at www.homefederal.com.
SOURCE HF Financial Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV