EA Sports has indeed been a force of loyal partner to Woods, compared to AT&T (T), Accenture (ACN), P&G's (PG) Gillette division and TAG Heuer, who have all either dropped or limited Woods' ads. At the beginning of the month, EA Sports' president Peter Moore even dedicated a blog posting to "Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online," calling it a "breakthrough experience."
With news of the survey circulating the Web, some are beginning to wonder whether EA Sports has been harboring doubts about its relationship with Woods all this time after all.
-- Reported by Andrea Tse in New York
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV