NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's politics, as well as stocks, that will have Jim Cramer's attention next week. He told the viewers of his "Mad Money" TV show Friday that next week's game plan is jammed packed.
Cramer said perhaps the most important event for stocks next week is the special election in Massachusetts on Tuesday. He said a Republican win in the Senate would be a huge win for the bank and oil stocks, not to mention health care and the drug makers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV