Haiti Earthquake Aid Offered by U.S. Banks
Updated to add information on Deutsche Bank.
|Searchers comb through the devastation in Haiti.|
The banks urged employees to contribute as well, with some offering to match additional donations dollar-for-dollar.
The donations come after a 7.0-magnitude earthquake struck 15 miles outside the Haitian capital of Port-Au-Prince, killing tens if not hundreds of thousands of people. The disaster savaged the small Caribbean nation, destroying hospitals, homes and schools, and led to chaos in the streets in as survivors scavenged for food and medical aid.
>>Photo Gallery: The Earthquake In Haiti
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV