PDI Mourns Death Of Board Member Dr. Joseph T. Curti
PARSIPPANY, N.J., Jan. 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PDI, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDII) today announced that Board of Directors member Joseph T. Curti, M.D. died on January 12, 2010 at the age of 71. Dr. Curti had been a member of PDI's Board of Directors since 2003 and also served on the Compensation and Management Development Committee of the Board.
"We are deeply saddened to learn of Joe's passing," said John P. Dugan, Chairman of the Board of Directors. "Joe played an active role on our Board and has been a key contributor during the past six years. On behalf of PDI, I extend our sympathies to his family and friends."
Chief Executive Officer Nancy Lurker stated, "PDI has benefited greatly from Joe's leadership and industry experience. We will always remember his contributions to our firm and he will be deeply missed as both a colleague and friend."
About PDIPDI provides commercialization services for established and emerging biopharmaceutical companies. The company is dedicated to maximizing the return on investment for its clients by providing strategic flexibility, sales and marketing expertise. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.pdi-inc.com. SOURCE PDI, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV