PDI Mourns Death Of Board Member Dr. Joseph T. Curti
PARSIPPANY, N.J., Jan. 14 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PDI, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDII) today announced that Board of Directors member Joseph T. Curti, M.D. died on January 12, 2010 at the age of 71. Dr. Curti had been a member of PDI's Board of Directors since 2003 and also served on the Compensation and Management Development Committee of the Board.
"We are deeply saddened to learn of Joe's passing," said John P. Dugan, Chairman of the Board of Directors. "Joe played an active role on our Board and has been a key contributor during the past six years. On behalf of PDI, I extend our sympathies to his family and friends."
Chief Executive Officer Nancy Lurker stated, "PDI has benefited greatly from Joe's leadership and industry experience. We will always remember his contributions to our firm and he will be deeply missed as both a colleague and friend."
About PDIPDI provides commercialization services for established and emerging biopharmaceutical companies. The company is dedicated to maximizing the return on investment for its clients by providing strategic flexibility, sales and marketing expertise. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.pdi-inc.com. SOURCE PDI, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV