Kodak Sues Apple, RIM
Kodak claims that Apple's iPhones and RIM's camera-enabled BlackBerry devices infringe on a patent related to previewing images.
In a statement released early on Thursday, Kodak said that it had filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC). The upstate New York company also filed two suits against Apple in the U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York, claiming the infringement of patents related to digital cameras and "certain computer processes."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV