Dell Falls Behind in PC Race
And after three years of watching the smartphone boom from the sidelines, Dell is expected to start selling its first phone in the U.S. soon. The company is working on a Google (GOOG) Android-powered phone to sell through AT&T (T) sometime in the first half of this year.
Dell shares were down 1% in midday trading Thursday.
-- Written by Scott Moritz in New York.
Related StoriesAT&T Finds Android Religion
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV