Boeing (BA) estimates, target increased at UBS. Shares of BA now seen reaching $50. Estimates also boosted, to reflect a smaller pension deficit, though the order outlook remains weak. Sell rating.
Express Scripts (ESRX) price target boosted at BofA/Merrill to $100 from $90. CEO affirmed synergy targets. Maintain Buy rating.
Exterran Holdings (EXN) target, estimates lowered at Credit Suisse. Credit Suisse trimmed EXN price target to $22 from $26 on near-term US headwinds. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates dropped to $1.27 and -$0.10, respectively. Neutral rating.
FPL Group (FPL) target, estimates cut at Credit Suisse. FPL price target sank to $56 from $61. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates lowered to $3.96 and $4.28, respectively. Neutral rating.Genpact (G) price target boosted at Credit Suisse to $19 from $15. Genpact is positioned to take advantage of the growing offshore BPO trend. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates set at 76 cents and 84 cents, respectively. Outperform rating. Ener1 (HEV) target lower, estimates higher at BofA/Merrill Lynch. HEV price target to $7.50 from $9. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates raised to 22 cents and 4 cents, respectively. Maintain Buy rating. Linear Technology (LLTC) numbers raised at Goldman. Estimates were increased through 2011. Company is seeing strong order momentum. Buy rating and new $33 price target. Oracle (ORCL) target raised at Morgan Stanley to $31. Company has multiple catalysts, including the closing of the Sun acquisition. Overweight rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV