NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Alcon (ACL) downgraded at Citigroup from Buy to Hold. $165 price target. Valuation call, as the stock will be driven negotiations with NVS.
Cogent (CCOI) upgraded at BofA/Merrill to Buy from Neutral on economic recovery and valuation. Price target boosted to $14 from $10.50.
Cree (CREE) downgraded at Morgan Joseph from Buy to Hold. Company should post in-line earnings, and the stock is already pricing in growth in the LED lighting market.Lennar (LEN) upgraded at Barclays to Overweight from Equal Weight as analysts believe there is further upside to be seen this year. Price target increased to $20 from $17. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates set at -$0.07 and $1.04, respectively. Netsuite (N) upgraded at Morgan Stanley from Underweight to Equal-weight. Industry trends have improved and the stock has shed its premium valuation. PPG Industries (PPG) upgraded at Citigroup from Hold to Buy. Company should benefit from increased auto production in 2010. $71 price target. Stock also added to the Top Picks Live list. Spectra Energy (SE) initiated at BofA/Merrill with a Buy rating and $24.50 price target. Favorable pricing and processing spreads, analysts said. Toll Brothers (TOL) downgraded at Barclays to Equal Weight from Overweight. Continued lack of profitability, driven by TOL's longer cycle times, analysts said. Price target trimmed by $2 to $21. 2010 and 2011 EPS estimates set at -$0.69 and $0.16, respectively. Tyson Foods (TSN) upgraded at Credit Suisse to Outperform from Neutral on valuation. Price target lifted to $16 from $13. 2009 and 2010 EPS estimates raised to $1.05 and $1.20, respectively.
STOCK COMMENTS / EPS CHANGESYamana Gold (AUY) price target cut at BofA/Merrill by 50 cents to $15.50 on higher capital spending forecast. Reiterate Buy rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV