Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: How to Profit From Google's Speed Bump in China (Final)
Am I Diversified?
Cramer spoke with callers to see if their portfolios have what it takes. The first caller's portfolio included Procter & Gamble (PG), Caterpillar (CAT), Wal-Mart (WMT), Waste Management (WM) and Skyworks Solutions (SWKS).
Cramer said this portfolio was perfect and well played.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Bucyrus International (BUCY), Southern Peru Copper (PCU), Boise (BZ), Temple-Inland (TIN) and International Paper (IP). He was bearish on Manitowoc (MTW) and Pitney Bowes (PBI). -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington D.C. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV