Black & Decker Announces Conference Call To Discuss Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year 2009 Results
TOWSON, Md., Jan. 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Black & Decker Corporation (NYSE: BDK) announced today that it will hold a conference call on Wednesday, February 3, 2010, following the release of its fourth-quarter 2009 results. The call is scheduled to begin at 10:00 a.m., E.T.
The conference call will be webcast "live" over the Internet. Investors can listen to the call by visiting http://www.bdk.com and clicking on the icon labeled "Live Webcast." It is recommended that listeners log-in at least ten minutes prior to the beginning of the call to ensure timely access. A webcast replay of the conference call will be available at http://www.bdk.com.
Black & Decker is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of power tools and accessories, hardware and home improvement products, and technology-based fastening systems.
SOURCE The Black & Decker Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV