Mastech Holdings, Inc. Sells Brokerage Operations Staffing Unit
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mastech Holdings, Inc., (NYSE Amex: MHH), a national provider of Information Technology Staffing services, announced today the sale of its brokerage operations staffing subsidiary, Global Financial Services of Nevada ("GFS").
The sale was a stock for contingent cash transaction, and was completed on January 11, 2010. The purchaser was William Gorman, former vice president of the brokerage operations unit. Commenting on the transaction, Thomas Moran, Chief Executive Officer of Mastech stated, "the divestiture of GFS will have a minimal impact on the Company's overall profitability in 2010 and will allow management to better focus on the Company's core IT staffing operations."
About Mastech Holdings, Inc.:Leveraging the power of 20 years of IT experience, Mastech (NYSE Amex: MHH) provides Information Technology Staffing services in the disciplines which drive today's business operations. More information about Mastech can be found at Mastech's website: www.mastech.com . SOURCE Mastech Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV