Mastech Holdings, Inc. Sells Brokerage Operations Staffing Unit
PITTSBURGH, Jan. 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Mastech Holdings, Inc., (NYSE Amex: MHH), a national provider of Information Technology Staffing services, announced today the sale of its brokerage operations staffing subsidiary, Global Financial Services of Nevada ("GFS").
The sale was a stock for contingent cash transaction, and was completed on January 11, 2010. The purchaser was William Gorman, former vice president of the brokerage operations unit. Commenting on the transaction, Thomas Moran, Chief Executive Officer of Mastech stated, "the divestiture of GFS will have a minimal impact on the Company's overall profitability in 2010 and will allow management to better focus on the Company's core IT staffing operations."
About Mastech Holdings, Inc.:Leveraging the power of 20 years of IT experience, Mastech (NYSE Amex: MHH) provides Information Technology Staffing services in the disciplines which drive today's business operations. More information about Mastech can be found at Mastech's website: www.mastech.com . SOURCE Mastech Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV