China Linen Heating Up
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- If you haven't already gleaned, I would like to highlight undiscovered investment opportunities in the Chinese micro-cap universe.
Some of the top performers I emphasized in 2009 included China Green Agriculture (CGA), China Marine Foods (CMFO), Hong Kong Highpower Tech (HPJ)), Telestone Technologies (TSTC), and China Agritech (CAGC).
I will continue to identify Chinese stocks to fuel my portfolios in 2010. When scouring equities, I put companies to the test to determine if they make the grade as a "GeoBargain," a term that refers to a company that meets a number of criteria, including 30% EPS growth, margin expansion, and a return on equity of 15%, among others. I also validate qualitative attributes that offer positive reinforcement to my analysis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV