Australia's a Boon to These ETFs
Although some are cautious of the sustainability of Australia's economy, history is on its side as that it has yet to see a recession in 19 years.
Some ETFs likely to benefit from Australia's strength are the following: iShares MSCI Australia Index Fund (EWA) which closed at $24.29 on Monday; iShares MSCI Pacific-ex-Japan Index (EPP), which allocates 68% of its assets to Australia and closed at $43.66 on Monday; CurrencyShares Australian Dollar Trust (FXA) which closed at $93.25 on Monday.
When investing in these equities, it is important to consider the inherent risks that are involved. A good to way to protect against these factors is through the use and implementation if an exit strategy which triggers price points at which an upward trend in gold could potentially be coming to an end.
According to the latest data at www.SmartStops.net , the price points for the aforementioned ETFs are: EWA at $23.08; EPP at $41.82; FXA at $90.46. These price points fluctuate on a daily basis and reflect changes in market conditions.-- Written By Kevin Grewal in Laguna Niguel, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV