Coherent, Inc. To Present At The 12th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Coherent, Inc. (Nasdaq: COHR), today announced the Company will provide a live webcast of its upcoming investor presentation at the 12th Annual Needham Growth Stock Conference scheduled for Wednesday, January 13, 2010, at 8:00 a.m. ET.
John Ambroseo, Coherent's President and Chief Executive Officer, will provide an overview of the Company's markets and technologies to investors, which can be accessed at either http://www.coherent.com/Investors/ or http://www.wsw.com/webcast/needham35/cohr/
Founded in 1966, Coherent, Inc. is a world leader in providing photonics based solutions to the commercial and scientific research markets and part of the Russell 2000. Please direct any questions to Leen Simonet, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer at 408-764-4161. For more information about Coherent, visit the Company's web site at http://www.coherent.com/.
SOURCE Coherent, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV