Moog Inc. Announces Annual Shareholder Meeting Webcast On January 13, 2010
EAST AURORA, N.Y., Jan. 8 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Moog Inc. (NYSE: MOG.A and MOG.B) will broadcast the Annual Meeting of Shareholders on Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 9:15 A.M. ET, live over the Internet. Bob Brady, Chairman and CEO, is the meeting host.
Listeners can access the audio live over the Internet at http://www.moog.com/investors/communications/annual-meeting/. Please allow 15 minutes prior to the start of the meeting to download and install any necessary audio software. The audio will be archived on our website for 30 days.
Moog Inc. (MOG.A and MOG.B) is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and integrator of precision control components and systems. Moog's high-performance systems control military and commercial aircraft, satellites and space vehicles, launch vehicles, missiles, automated industrial machinery, wind energy, marine and medical equipment. Additional information about the company can be found at www.moog.com.
SOURCE Moog Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV