"Jarden is a growth story," Cramer said. "People don't know this story. They should. Their business is smoking. They can pre-announce better-than-expected."
Cramer said that the company is very well run, taking up vast amounts of shelf space at Target (TGT) and generating a lot of cash. Cramer particularly likes Jarden's toasters, Mr. Coffee machine and Margarita Machine. The company also has a fraction of its business in playing cards.
"This stock can go higher," Cramer said.On the topic of the appliance rally, Cramer also mentioned Sears (SHLD), which sells Kenmore whirlpools. Another one of Cramer's favorite picks on Friday is VF Corp. (VFC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV