iShares Launches Muni-Bond ETFs
While the vast majority of fixed income ETF assets are allocated to total bond market funds -- BND and AGG have combined assets of more than $17 billion -- increasingly innovative and targeted products are seeing some success.
State Street's convertible bond ETF ( CWB ) has amassed more than $200 million and PowerShares' Build America Bond Portfolio ( BAB ) is quickly building assets as well. Expect several more product launches in 2010 as issuers race to establish market share in a rapidly expanding space.
For news on all new ETF product launches, sign up for our free ETF newsletter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV