LAS VEGAS (TheStreet) -- Today is Day Two of the Consumer Electronics Show, the 43 year-old trade event that serves as a high-profile launching pad for technology's biggest -- and smallest -- brand names.
Despite the recession hangover that sees much of this sector battered, more than 2,500 vendors have convened in Las Vegas to announce a battery of product and partnership agreements, all potentially stock-changing news.
While we're not likely to see any new, blockbuster tech categories emerge at this year's event, we've been busy testing the barrage of smartphones, tablet devices, and many other niche technologies that have become smarter and more web-savvy.
Each day, our tech team will bring you some of the day's most popular picks, straight from the showroom floor.
More on CES 2010>>Day One Slideshow
>>Photo Gallery: 2010 CES Show
>>CES 2010 coverage
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV