1. American Physicians Service Group (AMPH) sells medical liability insurance and manages investments.The numbers: Third-quarter profit fell 10% to $6.4 million, or 92 cents a share. Revenue grew 13% to $22 million. The company's gross margin shrank from 64% to 49%, and its operating margin decreased from 56% to 43%. American Physicians Service has $30 million of cash and $6.6 million of debt.
Five Cheap Small-Cap Stocks to Buy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.