OptionMonster co-founder Pete Najarian provides options picks Monday, Wednesday and Friday in TheStreet.com's Deep in the Money Calls newsletter.
David Russell, reporter for OptionMonster.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Bearish signs in Constellation Brands (STZ) chart: Ahead of tomorrow's earnings report there is a large-scale potential bearish "head and shoulders" pattern on the daily chart of the alcoholic beverage company.
Bulls boosts bet on Indian bank: One big investor has been waiting for ICICI Bank (IBN) to break through $40 and ups the ante by rolling forward a position by two months.Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) trade looks for drop: The clothing retailer has been trapped in a tight range in the last month, but a large option order indicates that at least one trader apparently expects the stock to fall soon. Subtle bullish pattern in Caterpillar (CAT): Price patterns can often emerge when we least expect them to, even in the relative absence of immediate catalysts. A case in point is showing now on Caterpillar's chart. CIT Group (CIT) attracts bullish trade: Options action is turning bullish less than a month after the business lender emerged from bankruptcy protection. Smith & Wesson (SWHC) bulls gun for rally: The gun maker has been languishing since making a big surge last spring, and now the bulls think it will shoot higher again. VIX hits new 16-month closing low: The S&P 500 has kicked off the New Year in style, which has driven its volatility index to its lowest level since August 2008. Allos Therapeutics (ALTH) receives vote of confidence: The biopharmaceutical company has been pushing higher for the last month, and one investor is confident it will hold its hold its ground. El Paso (EP) draws large volatility trade: Put buying in El Paso caught our attention this morning, but on further inspection it wasn't as bearish as it first appeared. Wednesday Pre-Market:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV